Use this website to quickly find the most important information about the main airport in Salt Lake City, called Salt Lake City International Airport: Departures, Arrivals, Parking, Car Rentals, Hotels near the airport and other information about Salt Lake City Airport. Plan your travel to SLC airport with the information provided in this site.
Salt Lake City Airport, known officially as Salt Lake City International Airport (IATA: SLC, ICAO: KSLC) is located about 4 miles away (6.4 km) west downtown Salt Lake City, in the state of Utah, in U.S.
The airport serves as a hub for Delta Connection carrier SkyWest Airlines with around 300 daily departures. SLC airport is the 4th-largest hub for Delta Air Lines and following Delta and Delta Connection, the largest carriers are: Southwest Airlines, American and Alaska airlines.
Salt Lake City Airport currently has two terminals, Terminal 1 and Terminal 2 and five concourses with a total of 83 gates between both terminals. It’s planned to built a new one and which is going to replace the existing two terminals and also, the International Arrivals Building. The airport is provided with four runways, oriented North-Northwest and South-Southeast to prevent winds in this direction.
- Concourse A: has gates from A1 to A9.
- Concourse B: has gates from B1 to B22.
- Concourse C: has gates from C1 to C13.
- Concourse D: has gates from D1 to D13. International arrivals only use gates D2, D4 and D6.
- Concourse E: has gates from E60 to E85.
SLC airport provides this services for all passengers: Animal Relief Stations, Art Collections located on the connectors between terminals, ATM/Cash Machines, Charging Devices, Courier Service, Foreign Currency Exchange, Infant Care, Mail Facilities, Shoe Shines, Smoking Areas, Translation Assistance and many more.
Salt Lake City Airport has elevators in both terminals and concourses, wheelchairs with attendance and accessible restrooms. To request a wheelchair service, please, contact with your airline or use a a white paging phone and dial “0” or call 801-575-2400 or 801-647-5159 to request assistance. To contact with TSA Cares to have assistance in the security check-points, please, call +1 855-787-2227.
- Rail and Bus: companies which provide services: TRAX light rail, UTA Bus service and FrontRunner commuter rail (via UTA TRAX). Connect the surroundings of the region to Salt Lake Airport.
- Car Rentals: There is a huge offer of car rentals at salt lake city airport. Check the car rental prices here
- Hotel Shuttles: avaliable from both terminals.
- Taxis, Shuttles and Limousines: companies are located in the baggage claim in both terminals, 1 and 2.
- Ride share: Uber and Lyft are authorized in the airport.
Address: 776 N Terminal Dr, Salt Lake City, UT 84122, U.S.
Information desks are located across from the baggage claim areas in Terminal 1 and Terminal 2.
Phone: +1 801-575-2400
Telephone: +1 801-575-2427.
For tems lost in the aircraft or luggage, please, contact with your airline.